Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
As your professional realtor, I ensure we maximize the potential of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that; I advise you on how best to prepare your property, we market it to qualified buyers, and then, at viewings, draw their attention to the great qualities of your home.
When it comes to scheduling, I coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient for you as possible. Obviously, I encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends , in particular, are popular for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. I’ll take care of all aspects of scheduling viewings, as well as planning and hosting open houses.
There are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Consider professional staging.
- Head out the door, to a park, library or shopping mall. Buyers are much more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear.
Viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient but they are a necessary part of the selling process. As your real estate agent, I will do my best to minimize the disruptions. I will focus on bringing in serious qualified buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your home quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about my approach? Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation. I’d love to chat!
Helping You is What We Do!