Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent.
As Your Real Estate Agent, I Work for You
A real estate agent, especially those who know the local current market well like we do, can help you find and buy your ideal home quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, I will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. I will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues” that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, I will present and negotiate expertly on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests only– not yours, placing you at risk being an unrepresented party.
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate agent is there for you, every step of the way, looking out for your best interests. That’s how I work with all of my valued clients!
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs,goals, and wants so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and is always available to answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise, knowledge and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate agent offers all of these services. Our clients say that I do. They also tell me how much they appreciate my professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
The best way to select the right real estate agent, is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit! Can you see yourself working together? Are you confident in their abilities?
I’d love to grab a coffee and have a chat!
To schedule an appointment, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.
Helping You is What We Do!